For many organisations wanting to swiftly develop and flourish their operations, mergers and acquisitions are a natural step of business. Without the correct legal aid, the procedure can be confusing and difficult to navigate. At LC Lawyers LLP, they provide complete mergers, acquisitions, and privatisation services to firms in Hong Kong and around the world, ensuring a seamless and trouble-free procedure.
What does Hong Kong legal firm’s M&A offer?
- In Hong Kong, a variety of transaction types are available, including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, conglomerations, take-overs, counter takeovers, privatisations, tender offers, auctions, spin-offs and carve-outs of certain corporate areas, and endowments
- Targets of various types, including stocks, assets (physical and intangible), and debts or loans
- Businesses that are publicly traded (including those that are listed), private enterprises, and fund customers
- International corporate reorganisation and tax planning
- Financing for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pre-IPO investments
- Outbound investments from China and worldwide investments affecting Hong Kong
- Transaction strategy, project management, judicial due diligence, pre-deal regulatory and legal conformity medical checks, deal document writing and negotiation, post-transaction merger, and corporate governance
M&A law firm Hong Kong provide commercial advice on a wide range of issues, including contract types, money service operator licencing, stored value facilities, lease, agencies, broadcast, and amusement.
The team provides realistic solutions, strategic services, and cutting-edge guidance to funds of various sizes and types. The services include:
- Formation of a Fund
- Dissolution and liquidation of funds
- Optimal investment strategies, tax planning, foreign exchange policy, and fund exit strategies
- Regulatory adherence